|Welcome to St. Andrew's!
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, located in downtown
Edwardsville, Illinois, is a mid-sized family church
offering Adult Education and a Church School program
in addition to community outreach
opportunities. We faithfully serve Christ and
proclaim the Gospel in the Anglican/Episcopal
tradition. We are a diverse parish and welcome
worshippers of all traditions to our Sunday
services. (More about us...)
|April 7, 2017
Holy Week and Easter Services at Saint Andrew's:
- Maundy Thursday, April 13, 7 pm
- Good Friday, April 14, 12 pm, Stations of the Cross
- Good Friday, April 14, 7 pm, Liturgy of Good Friday
- Holy Saturday, April 15, Easter Vigil and First Eucharist of Easter
- Easter Day, April 17, Sunday of the Resurrection, 8 am and 10 am
- On Sunday, April 30th, at 5 pm, Father Ralph McMichael and the parishioners of St. Andrew's invite the community to a Festal Evensong, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the first Eucharist
in St. Andrew's historic church building at 406 Hillsboro and to celebrate the restoration of its centennial stained-glass windows.
Father Stephen E. Weissman and Mother Virginia L. Bennett,
Rectors at St. Andrew's from 1975-1990 and 1995-2013 respectively, will also participate in the service. A reception in Pearson Hall follows the service.
St. Andrew's used book sales, well known in the Metro East, now occur four times a year. The next book sale is May 5 and 6, 2017. Friday hours are 5 to 8 pm and Saturday hours, 9 am to 3 pm. Book donations are accepted year-round. Call 618/656-1294 for book donation
St. Andrew's mailing address is 406 Hillsboro Avenue, Edwardsville, Illinois 62025. You may reach Fr. McMichael at email@example.com or send general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holy Eucharist - 8 am and 10 am, September through May. Church School for children - 10 am, September through May. Child care is available at no charge beginning at 9:30 am.
Parish ministry groups meet periodically. See
the calendar for details.
Week Day Worship
8 am every Wednesday: Holy Eucharist Rite II.
10 am every Tuesday: Julian of Norwich
Prayer Group (2nd Floor - Library)
Choir Practice at 7:30 pm (Sept. - May)